Saturday, December 12, 2009

little crowns



Despite the freeeeeeezing weather,
I went to see the 'little crowns' exhibition at Narwhal yesterday.
(it was feels like -11˚C bbbbrrr)

Each piece in the exhibition were precious, I really loved all the works.
usually this rarely happens.



I was so happy to see Carly's beautiful paintings again. yay!
they really rock!
I don't think I will ever get tired of staring at these gorgeous jewels.
I was happy to see one of them was already sold when I went there..




The masks by Noel Middleton seemed like a mystical creature that just popped out of a children's fantasy picture book.


This is one of the few things forces me to enjoy? Toronto winter.
It's been so cold these days, I just wanna become a hermit... bbbbrrrrrr...
now I can't wait till my Christmas party...! yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

try - 40