Sunday, February 28, 2010

pasta

Lately, I am watching PASTA a Korean drama series that take place in an Italian restaurant in Korea.
Everytime I watch the show, I get these massive cravings for a delicious plate of pasta and I have sort of become obsessed with it lately.

 

So, I've been doing some researches on pasta and found..
this really exists.. lol
this is just so much fun!




I am ready to toss out my guilty-as-charged Classico and Ragu sauces and try to cook from scratch!
so I did.

I was quite happy with the result!
I was aiming for the simplest of all, aglio olio, but added extras, just because.
This maybe will be the chance for me to learn some new recipe and be creative.
After all, cooking is something I love and want to love.


next pasta adventure recipes here and here




No comments: