Sunday, June 5, 2011

love&hate: coffee and apple





i was addicted to coffee once.

but my stomach decided that after four years of constant consumption, coffee was no longer welcomed.
i've become teaholic now, but those cravings just cannot be ignored sometimes.
especially on a hot hot day, a tall ice coffee with non-fat milk is crying out loud....
drink me drink me drink me

i love the smell and the taste of coffee, but it's too acidic for my weak stomach.

up until recently, apple was giving my tummy a hard time too.
but for some reason, my stomach decided apple acid is okay.
so now i am hooked and feel weird not having an apple a day.
i guess it knows whats good and bad for me. smart tummy.

sometimes its depressing that foods that i love are rejected by my body.
but, eating healthy (or healthier than before) was one of my new year's resolution and i am trying my best to keep that resolution going as long as i can.